The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

Nice vibe to it.

The booming bass, the pauses, the gritty guitar all make this a really cool sounding song. Something you would hear in a trailer for an action or horror movie.

B1K - Odyssey of Destiny B1K - Odyssey of Destiny

Good but...

I really liked it up until the 0:58 point when the strings come in, they were excessively loud and off-putting. Also, there are some sound quality problems.

Supah Sexay Supah Sexay

Great

I don't really like hip-hop but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate it.

This song is really good, I wouldn't have been surprised to hear it on the radio or MTV. I just wish there had been less autotune.

All in all, a very professional sounding song, good job.

Mackity responds:

Thanks for appreciating it, I'm grateful for your time. :O

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

Okay...

The only thing I really liked with this song was the way you arranged the chorus. The constant whammy was irritating and repetitive, just tone it down next time.

So yeah, I'm not insulting your guitar skills, you are amazing but this version of the song isn't.

Metaljonus responds:

Next time? Sorry guy there is'nt going to be another MJ tribute just this one. For those who think its slow and the guitar playing is annoying. I don't care. I tried to stick to the original, I mean I could totally fuck this song up metal wise but I wanted to stay true to the Michael Jackson style. Over used whammy bar or not.

.X. Distant! .X. Distant!

Got me dancin'!

Great! It had a nice melody and a sweet techno beat. That's enough to get me off my butt and boogie.

XenoxX responds:

YAY!!!!!!!! DANCING LOL THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!!!

These Mistakes are Mine Alone These Mistakes are Mine Alone

Cool.

At first when I heard the mellow piano, I didn't think there would be a drum techno beat.

This creativity really surprised me and that's why I give it a 9.

nubbinownz responds:

~EnV~Happy Holidays(Demo) ~EnV~Happy Holidays(Demo)

Can't Wait!

It's a great demo and I really hope you finish it.

Awesome.

Forest Lullaby Forest Lullaby

Cool!

Sounded like something out of a videogame called Tales of Symphonia.
Great Job!

_=Hooligan=_ _=Hooligan=_

Great!

That's a sweet song. Keep it up.

Hotplurplegnome responds:

thanks and yeah i will keep it up:D

Deep Field Deep Field

Cool

When I first heard the drums I thought this was going to be like everything else but then came the awesome piano.
Just a thought: try mixing up your drum beats next time.

NomadFixbot responds:

I'm glad you liked it. Sorry about the drum beats, I know pretty much nothing about percussion. Perhaps what I should do is have my very good drummer friend record something over it.